Just Starting Up!

Summer break is winding down and I'm ready to get into my classroom and start planning. There's only one problem...our brand new school building isn't completed yet! It should be done next week so there is hope, lol! I'm just one of those types that needs to be in my room and getting everything ready to go. Not only do I have to get ready, I have to unpack everything from my other school and hope that everything makes it to the new building (I did an in district move).

I'm hoping to update this blog almost daily with the goings on in my teaching career and little finds that might be useful in your classroom too! Please bear with me as I get this blog up and running!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments