New Teacher Wardrobe

I decided it was time to go back to school shopping...except I didn't want to spend a lot of money. Problems that I've run into in the past is trying to save too much money when it comes to clothes. You're probably wondering how could you ever save too much, right?!? Well, I would buy cheaper pants and shirts and the problem with those is that they would fall apart even before the school year was over! So I decided it was time to grow up and buy from better brand labels. Lucky for teachers, at least female teachers...Ann Taylor Loft wants to help you out! I found out that on their website if you go down to the very bottom of the home page, there is a link to 'Ann Taylor Loves Teachers'. When you sign up you immediately get a coupon for 20% off your entire purchase in stores and another coupon for 20% off online too. You'll always get 15% off your store purchases on full priced items. Just remember: if you plan on going into the store you'll need your school ID to prove you're a teacher. Pretty good deal! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Limited gives teachers a 15% discount (even on sale items) as well as J Crew (only on regular priced items). You have to show your teacher id as well. :)

1st grade teacher said...

The Limited is great! They sell lots of cute professional clothes, and they tend to use better fabrics in some of their clothes (for example, their button-down shirts are 100% (or nearly so) cotton, rather than cotton blends (with less than 70% cotton)), and they are very flattering. I used my teacher discount there to buy a great blazer recently -- my first day of school outfit!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments