Finally...

Tomorrow is the day....I finally get to get into the new building and start unpacking! Lol, the joys of being in a brand new school where construction didn't finish until last week. We officially go back to school in a week, so this week is going to be crazy unpacking and decorating (and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the school is already stocked with the things I need...probably not though). I'm talking about colored butcher paper to create bulletin boards and little office supplies like staples!!!

I also officially bought a renewal to Sirius radio...I bought a new Jeep Patriot last summer and had a full year of free satellite radio. Totally fell in love with no commercials and no fuzzy radio popping in while enjoying a favorite song...but I lived so close to my school that the 5 minute drive didn't really warrant 120 bucks worth of radio a year. But....now that I live further away (thanks to finding Mr. Right) I now decided it was time to buy after a horrible month of regular radio. It's worth it!

I'm going to take pictures starting tomorrow from empty room to finished room by the end of the week...so stay tuned!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments