Ebay is a Teacher's Best Friend

As a teacher, we are always looking for ways to save money and the answer is: Ebay! I'm addicted to finding books on Amazon but teacher books can be pricey and it adds up quickly! I decided to find my books on Amazon...check out the reviews to make sure I wasn't going to waste my money...then write down the title and author...and find them for cheaper on Ebay! I don't mind if the book is lightly used...totally worth the savings to find it with a slight crease on the cover, what's it matter when the inside pages are the same?! Here are some examples:

Title: Partner Reading
Amazon Price: $18.99
Bought on Ebay for: $7.49 (including s & h!!!!)

Title: Guided Reading: Making it Work
Amazon Price: $18.47
Bought on Ebay for: $10.28 (including s & h)

Title: Easy Lessons for Teaching Word Families
Amazon Price: $11.45
Bought on Ebay for: $7.12 (including s & h)

Now by no means am I knocking Amazon...I still love it and there are still some great deals...just not on teacher books. :)

As for your classroom library...Ebay is the way to go! You can find big lots of children's books for super cheap. I just added a ton of books to my classroom library for super cheap. Get this: 147 books for $29 including shipping and handling! Amazing. All of the books were in good condition too!


Happy Ebaying! :)

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments