Scholastic's #1 Fan!

Yep...that's me! #1 fan all the way! If you haven't signed up for Scholastic's Book Clubs, go right away to their site and sign up! I started last year and had good luck with parents ordering, I guess it could be hit or miss depending on where you teach. I would normally have 3 parents that would order for their kiddos every month. With every order, you earn points, which you can redeem for items and books! Each month they feature a book for only a buck or 25 points! Each month I stock up on several of the $1 books so that by Christmas I have a book that I can give each child. I always put a cute personal message in for each child too! Also, every time a parent orders online, you get a free coupon for a $3 book. I have built up my library this way...as a new teacher, most of my books I have gotten for either free from Scholastic or really cheap!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments