I'm Back!

Ok so I have three days of the new school year under my belt! It's been crazy...but for the most part in a good way. Just opened a brand new school and we were supposed to have only 2 teachers for our grade level....enrollment was so large that we had to add on 2 more additional classes! We hired one teacher so far and have a sub in the classroom that we are waiting to hire for. Oh and our brand new copier is already out of commission due to lack of toner...haha!

I'm also insanely sunburned due to my weekend at the Mile High Music Festival in Denver Colorado. Highlight of my weekend: Seeing Train and getting to touch Pat Monahan...lol!


Ok my posts will be back to education stuff tomorrow....it'll be all about why I love Scholastic Book Clubs. :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments