My job is never done!




Click the pictures to see them in a larger view!

So everyday this week, I have been in my classroom fixing it up. It's a brand new building this year so not only did I have to unpack but I had to get everything situated. I put more themed stuff up...including cute little spirals from my ceiling with cowboy boots and cacti, and a little border on my door window with paper that looks like wood, a cowboy border and my name in bandanna/western letters! I think it turned out quite cute if I may say so myself!

posted under |

1 comments:

cait86 said...

The border you used is adorable. I wanted to do that theme in my pre-k classroom and was looking for different borders. Where did you get it from? Thank you for your help!!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments