Moving in!

So I finally got into my classroom today! All of my boxes had arrived (I did an in district move)...the only thing missing was a little bar on my pocket chart stand. Nothing to complain about though, the bar didn't really do anything. My only concern: the building is not finished and school starts next week! There is exposed dry-wall and plywood. We'll see....

Here are the first pictures of my room. Prepare yourself for two boring pictures. It's just the beginning so bear with me. I wanted to capture where I started and where I'll eventually end up in a few days.

I'm planning on a western themed classroom this year...so check back tomorrow to see the progress. :)

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments