My weekend finds!

Sooo on my weekend outings between lesson planning and classwork for my master's program I found some neat little things!

As most of you know, Target is a great place to find teacher items in the $1 section. I found a foam clock that I'm going to use in my calendar area. I got it in green but they also had some in an orange/pink color. My other find at Target were scratch and sniff stickers!!! I haven't seen these in ages! My kiddos this year are easily bribed with stickers, especially novelty ones like ones that smell like fruit. They are a buck each...and I found a 450 count pack of random stickers. With the tiny stickers, I use them to get the kids to line up quietly, working hard, use the bathroom quietly....anything goes for sticker bribes! :)

My other find that made my weekend was the big tote bag! I found it at TJMax...they had several in kid drawings. Super cute! And the best part....drum roll please.....it was only 99 CENTS!

Oh and here is my rant for the weekend, lol! I had to drop by Costco to get some things and forgot why I had decided to never go there on weekends again. Why? The little old ladies who hand out free food. Don't get me wrong I love the cute little old ladies...but people mob them and then you can't get around with your gigantic Costco cart. You'd think people had never had a sample of yogurt or cheerios before in their life. Ha!

FOR TOMORROW: Since I found the clock this weekend, tomorrows post will be pictures of my calendar area and what I do with the kids every morning. The pics will show my setup and how everything works. I will also post a picture of something I think every teacher should have!!! (I found it this summer and don't know how I taught before it) Until tomorrow....

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments