Appologies! I'm sick!

Ok...please bear with me again. I'm sick. I always get sick at the beginning of the school year but not normally this bad. A full on head cold has made me use a sub day already....on only the 9th day of school! I didn't know the sub I got so I'm a little nervous on how everything went. I have to call my team teachers to get the low down.

In addition to getting sick, I found out my boyfriend is getting a TDY assignment to Greenland. You'll understand this if you're military but if not...a TDY is like a temporary assignment. I teach on an Army post so all of my kiddos and my kiddos' parents understand this. My boyfriend is in the Air Force...and this is the 3rd TDY in 4 months! I'm counting my lucky stars that he's not deployed but seriously, being away for 2-3 weeks at a time is a little rough. So this TDY is for 2 weeks. At least I'll be working to keep me busy!

Anyway I'll let everyone know tomorrow and I'll be back to posting my normal posts ASAP!

posted under |

0 comments:

Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments