Progress!

Day number 2 in the classroom! I feel like there is just an endless amount of stuff that I have accumulated over only the past 2 years that I need to unpack. It's scattered all over the room currently...and yes, I've promised this year to be better organized. That means no piles of papers all over my desk, expo markers hidden all around the room, and stuff piled on the back shelves. In addition to the chaos of my room...I had construction workers and district staff constantly flowing in and out of my classroom...along with wandering parents who decided to take a self tour through the school.

I've include 2 pictures of my little progress.

The first picture is of my calendar area...it's not done yet! And yes...that is a creepy cowboy, lol! I said in the past post that I'm doing a western theme, so don't worry, the theme will eventually pull together. The second pic is still messy but I'm working on the front of my room. I love the Lakeshore magnetic number line. When I use it with the kiddos, I can slide it down easily to their level. The cute apple chart is where there words of the week will go.

For tomorrow: start working on bulletins and my word wall! :)

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I'm a first grade teacher on a military post in Colorado. My job is great and I couldn't imagine doing anything else!

Followers


Recent Comments